Thursday 31 January 2008


Once upon a yesterday afternoon, I was sitting in my room preparing to watch the second half of Angels in America when Mitch came over to ask for my map of London. His Shakespeare class was going to see a production of Much Ado About Nothing and he needed to find the theater. He also mentioned that his professor had two extra tickets and did I want to go. I said, "YES PLEASE!" And I'm so glad I did because it was a wonderful show! It stars Zoe Wannamaker as Beatrice (which some of you might know as Madame Hooch from Harry Potter!) and Simon Russell Beale. I had seen both of them in productions this summer and it was really neat to see them in different rolls! It also had an actor from A Knight's Tale (Mark Addy) which was really neat to see! It was a really funny production and well acted. I also just love that I can decide to go see a show in London at 1:00 on a day and be in a seat at 7:30 that night! I have included some pictures of th show. The first one is Beatrice in a pool of water which both Benedick and Beatrice jumped into in the show and got completely soaked! It was awesome! The second one is the two lovers talking! I can't wait to see more shows soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.