Monday 28 January 2008

Herby

Today I spent the majority of the day working on a presentation for my modernism class which has been really rewarding since I actually have time to sink my teeth into the text! But....does not make for a very exciting blog....I thought I would use this opportunity to introduce you to a very important figure in my daily life over here! I have included a picture of Herby! He is a duck/radio and he lives in our upstairs bathroom! He serenades me as I take a shower and decides which song I will have stuck in my head for the rest of the day! He is a very good little duck and sometimes I sing Rubber Ducky to him but only when I'm feeling particularly silly and I know no one is home! Well, I'm glad that you all could meet Herby! (Oh, and this picture was taken when Herby was in our kitchen entertaining us while we were cooking....in case you were worried about me having peanut butter in the bathroom) Back to work....

No comments: