Friday 18 January 2008

So domestic!




So I have the discovered the beauty of having classes for only two days a week and that is all the time it leaves to do other things that you get too busy for in regular life! Daniel and I have been cooking for almost every meal and making really delicious meals! I have included pictures of a salad that we made two nights ago! Almost all of the ingredients were bought at a farmers market that comes to campus every week! I love being able to go to the market and pick out fresh ingredients and then make something....which I can do at home but I hardly ever do....here, I have so much time I don't feel like I need to squeeze a dinner in 20 minutes before running to the next thing! Sometimes I spend an hour or an hour and a half just sitting and enjoying my dinner and talking with my flat-mates!
Speaking of my flat mates we are really starting to have a lot of fun! Tonight we went to the pub in Parkwood (the location of my court of houses) and I had a snakebite! Its a tasty drink but the real fun was in hanging out with my housemates! I have included a picture of Lena and Claire! By the time I took the picture Lena had finished her drink which is why she is holding up a salt shaker! We decided to have "flat dinner" on Thursday night and make lasagna and bread and salad! I am very excited! Anyway, that's all for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who knew you knew how to cook...lol.