Wednesday 16 January 2008

Into the Woods!




I thought today I would include some pictures of my walk to my classes because it's a really wonderful part of my day! Parkwood (the location of my house) is, as the name suggests, in the woods and to get to class we take this wonderful path through the woods! Sometimes there are bunnies along the path, but now that all the students are back and populating the path the bunnies have retreated back into the woods. And today there were ducks in a pond next to the path! It just starts my day off right to take a trip through such a beautiful path every morning! So here are a couple of pictures depicting my path!

Also, I have started classes! I think I am going to enjoy them a lot! The British students are attentive and quick in their assessments of what is being said around them. I love to listen and will have to work hard to speak more....but I love to hear what they have to say (and it doesn't hurt that they are saying it all in lovely British accents!). I learned a lot just from my first two days of classes and I have much research to do before next week, but since I'm done with classes for the week......I think I should have some time to do that. I am really feeling a part of the school now and enjoying being here! But I miss you all and hope everyone is doing well back home!

No comments: