Friday 8 February 2008

Virtural Tour and more!


I talked to my dad and Tonya a few days ago and Tonya was asking about my room and the layout of my house! So I thought....well if a picture is worth 1000 words....why not put a video up to show everyone my room! Also, I got some new bedding today because it was like 15 pounds and I'm going to have to have something for the people who visit me to use anyway! I like my new bedding much better! It really brightens up my room and it much more comfortable! I'm very happy with my decision!

Today I spent the day in town with my high school friend Carolyn! She is on a program with her school and they are studying in London! One of the classes she's taking is Canterbury Tales, so they had a day trip to Canterbury today! We were joking about how we both live in the same town and hardly ever see each other, but we met up in England! It was wonderful to see her though and I look forward to seeing her again when I go to London! And I will be going twice in the next month for sure because I just got tickets to both The Lion King and Les Mis!!! I am terribly excited to see both of these shows! I have seen The Lion King before but one of the girls on the program has never seen it and she asked me if I would like to go! Just a note for anyone who hasn't seen it: its a really, really beautiful show and the beginning is so powerful it made me cry! And I'm very excited to see Les Mis for the first time! I'm also hoping to get tickets to see The Importance of Being Earnest and other tickets for the National Theater at some point soon!

And one other thing! I got a new SIM card for my phone today because it allows me to make calls for much cheaper! So my new number is 011 44 794 262 6410 (I think that's how you call from the US but let me know if it doesn't work!) That's all my news for now! I hope everyone is well! I miss you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see you got your care pkg...whooohoooo!!!!

stagegirl723 said...

I did! Thanks so much papa! You guys rock!!!!