Sunday 16 March 2008

Sushi Night

This post has been a long time coming. Sushi Night actually happened about 2 weeks ago but with all of the visitors, I have had little time to blog because we've been on adventures! But while Chelsea was here she made us sushi and, let me tell you, it was so awesome! It had been far too long since I had sushi and we had so much we couldn't finish it all! Not only was the sushi AMAZING, the process of making it was so much fun! It took almost 2 hours to make the sushi and we (Aubrey, Mitch, Chelsea, and I) had so much fun listening to music and dancing around while we waited
rice to be done. Then everyone was involved in making the sushi in some way, as you can see by the lovely picture of Mitch! It was a night of great friends and great food! It was really nice to have Chelsea here and sushi night was a perfect example of the many nights of fun we had while she was here!
In other news, MY MOM IS HERE NOW!!! When she arrived I'm pretty sure the whole court heard me yelling "MOM'S HERE!". I will try to blog soon about our adventures. Yesterday we went to Whistable but it was rainy and we didn't do much but walk around eat at a yummy cafe. I will take more pictures in the future! It is really nice to have my mom here, and everyone is excited about having a mom in our court. Moms are wonderful to have around!

No comments: