Wednesday 19 March 2008

I DO NOT HAVE SPOO!!!

I love living on campus!!! After living off campus last year I forgot how much fun it is to have a bunch of college kids crammed into one building! The other night Mom and I were hanging out in my room not doing much and Mitch and Aubrey came bursting in and we talked for a hour or so about life! It was wonderful! Then, we decided to play a round or two of spoons! Lena, Anna, and Daniel all joined in and we had a wonderful night playing spoons! Mitch was, in fact, the winner because he didn't loose a single round! But everyone had fun and we got pretty silly!
Then, I brought down my i-pod speakers and, as is our usual practice at 1 in the morning, we had a dance party! Mom taught everyone "Blue Commode Water", which is an incredible song written by an old friend of hers. I've included a video of Respect for your viewing pleasure!!! Just goes to show you, all you need is a deck of cards and some spoons to have a great night!

No comments: