Saturday 5 April 2008

The Last Week of First Term

Well, I am officially done with attending class until I return to the states! Isn't that crazy? You can be a little jealous if you want....Today marks the first day of Easter Holidays, which means that for the next four weeks we are on break! Almost everyone is traveling or, in the case of the British students, going home. I was supposed to be in Scotland for the next 4 days, but I came down with a case of tonsillitis which prevented me from going....which was very sad. I am feeling better now though and looking forward to the rest of my adventures for the month off. For the next week I will hang around Canterbury and probably travel to London for a day or two. Several of the guys who were in the play with me live in or around London, so I hope to meet up with them! Will AJ, who lives in London, even offered for me to stay at his parents house if I want to make a weekend out of it! Which is really nice! So I am looking forward to playing the next week by ear. On the 12th I leave for Denmark to go visit my friend Carrie Branch! I am very excited to see her and visit her university! I will be there until the 16th and then come back to Canterbury for more time to work on a paper which is due by the end of the month and visiting friends in London. Then, on the 23rd of April (Shakespeare's Birthday) I am going to the Globe Theater to see King Lear!!! I am very excited to see another show in the Globe! We bought standing tickets....which should be interesting since King Lear is quite a long show. The Next day (April 24th) I leave with Lena, Anna, and Daniel to meet Claire in Belgium! We will look around Claire's home country a bit until the 28th! Then Tonya gets here and she and I will play for the next two weeks!!! I am looking forward to that very much!!! So I have a very exciting month ahead of me! I will keep everyone posted on my adventures! I am starting to feel that my time here is picking up speed.....before I know it I will be home! I look forward to cramming as much fun and learning into the next two months as I can! I miss you all!

No comments: