Sunday 6 April 2008

SNOW!!!!

Well! I did not see this coming! Let me paint you a picture of the past two day's weather in England...yesterday it was upper 50s into the 60s here and sunny, I could wear short sleeves outside and it felt lovely. It was really nice because it was finally starting to feel like spring and I was excited! The I woke up this morning and looked out my window and there were snow flurries! I was astounded, but it was just flurrying nothing was sticking! I enjoyed watching the snow for a while and then sat down at my desk to work on my paper....I worked for about two hours and then went downstairs to make some tea. I looked out my window and my backyard was covered in snow!!!!!!!!! Its crazy!!!!!!!!!! Its also really exciting! The snow offers an excellent study break! Well, I had better get back to that paper! Miss you all!

1 comment:

Mitch said...

One would think!! I love it.